Monday, July 05, 2004

Go easy on the Gravol

Hello everyone,

We are in Seattle. First show of the North American tour is tonight! We have been rehearsing a lot and it will be great to get in front of people. I look forward to the audience reaction, not only to seeing Sarah again but to the stage set. It's gigantic. I also hope I don't wipe out. Tonight will be my first time navigating it in heels.

I would have tested out the heels during rehearsal if it wasn't for the food poisoning. Three days ago I had to run offstage during a dress rehearsal. I don't think I've ever abandoned ship before (meaning: left a stage in mid-show). I missed the last 4 songs.

Gravol & Imodium should keep me onstage for the duration tonight. Better go easy on the Gravol...

Last night was our first day back on a tour bus. We watched Jaws.

Signing out for now,
KR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home